The Glorious Twelfth Wine Dinner – CANCELLED
FRIDAY 12th AUGUST 2016 – EVENT CANCELLED
£45 per person
Due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control we have had to cancel this event. The restaurant will be open as normal for lunch and dinner bookings.
Come and join us on Friday 12th of August to celebrate the Glorious Twelfth and the start of the grouse season.
We will be joined by Suzanne Hier of Alliance Wines who will guide you through five exceptional wines matched to our mouthwatering menu.
The wines we will be tasting include:
- A Loureiro from Quintas Do Homem in Portugal; a fresh, vibrant wine with delicate, fruity and floral aromas.
- An Gruner Veltliner from Wachau in Austria. Medium bodied, juicy with fruit and spicy in the finish, this wine is the perfect accompaniment to the traditional Austrian dish of Wiener Schnitzel.
- From one of Italy’s most ingenious winemakers, Bibi Graetz, comes the Casamatta Bianco IGT. A crisp wine with a flowery nose of fresh nectarine, apple and lemon, this wine is easy to drink.
- To accompany the of star of the show – the famous grouse – we have chosen another Italian wine. This time from Tenuta Olim Bauda, one of Piedmont’s top producers. This Barbera d’Asti is deep and bright ruby red in colour with cherry and berry fruit aromas. Full bodied with a long and enticing finish – perfect!
- And to finish, a Chenin Blanc from Domaine des Baumard in the Loire Valley. This wine is suited to desserts with it’s honeyed nose and tropical character. It’s fresh and zippy, giving an invigorating tartness while being luscious and buoyant.
Head Chef, David Haetzman, has designed a very special menu for the evening. As you would expect from Firebrick, David has made use of some exceptional Scottish produce to bring you an outstanding menu packed with delicious treats.
Tickets for this Firebrick Special Event are £45 per head, places are limited and you must reserve your ticket ahead of the event. The dinner will start at 7pm.
Call us now on 01578 718915 or email us at email@example.com to book your table.
book a table
7 Market Place
Lauder TD2 6SR
t: 01578 718915