Riedel Glassware Wine Dinner
THURSDAY 28th APRIL 2016 – 7pm
£45 per person
Come and join us on Thursday 28th April at the first Firebrick Special Event of 2016 and help us raise money for Radio Borders Cash For Kids Charity.
Will Nicholson and Tarquin De Burgh of De Burgh wines, Fordel will guide you through five exceptional wines matched to a mouthwatering menu. There’s an enjoyable twist to this tasting dinner as all wines will be sampled in Riedel Glassware matched to each wine. This will allow you to appreciate just how the shape and size of your wine glass affects the taste of each wine, and it will ensure that you drink each wine at their delicious best!
The wines we will be tasting include:
- A Sauvignon Blanc from the Taringi estate in New Zealand; a fruity, fresh, crisp wine from the Marlborough region, an area acclaimed as a top producer for Sauvignon Blancs.
- An Oaked Chardonnay from the Capel Vale Winery in Western Australia. This deliciously ripe Chardonnay has flavours of stone and tropical fruit, produced by one of the oldest Australian vineyards.
- A Cabernet Sauvignon from Southern France. The small, family-run Domaine des Anges vineyard has produced this exceptional fruity Cabernet Sauvignon that seems to hold the essence of Provence in a glass.
- A Chilean Pinot Noir, the Casa Silva Reserva comes from one of Chile’s best vineyards and is packed with light berry fruit flavours with a crisp finish.
- A rich and sweet Muscat dessert wine from the acclaimed Stanton & Killeen vineyard in Victoria, Australia.
Head Chef, David Haetzman, has designed a special menu for the evening. As you would expect from Firebrick, David has made use of some exceptional local produce to bring you an outstanding menu packed with delicious treats.
Tickets for this Firebrick Special Event are £45 per head, places are limited and you must reserve your ticket ahead of the event. The dinner will start at 7pm.
Call us now on 01578 718915 or email us at email@example.com to book your table.
book a table
7 Market Place
Lauder TD2 6SR
t: 01578 718915